Custom Search

Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Lincoln MKZ Forum by signing up for a free account today and enjoy these benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos
  • Receive special offers and discounts
  • Invitations to events. . .and more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Check out the Lincoln Continental Forum Here.

Photo
- - - - -

AWD in the snow-? how is it?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pur pony

Pur pony

• Lincoln MKZ Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationCT
  • My MKZ's Year:Decline
  • My MKZ: mymkz
  • Current Vehicle:2002 Focus

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:33 PM

Looking to part with my explorer awd and focus and replace it with a 2010-2012 AWD MKZ.... ive had 4x4 and awd trucks/suvs my entire life. I live in CT and spent a lot of time in VT and ME snowmobiling and love driving in the snow. Looking to replace both vehicles though and looking for one all around vehicle that will fit the bill. Id really like a new Focus RS but just cant pull the trigger on that yet... so im looking at 2010-2012 Fusion sports and MKZs.... hows everyones AWD cars do in the snow? Do you run snow tires or just all season? Ever any issues? My compute is 45 mins each way with some decent sized hills so i want to know i can go when i need to go!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 drolds1

drolds1

New MKZ Member

• Moderators
  • 864 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationLI, NY
  • My MKZ's Year:Decline
  • My MKZ: mymkz
  • Current Vehicle:2017 MKZ 3.0T AWD Sport Package

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:12 PM

There is an existing thread on this topic here.  Please use the search function before posting a question.  Chances are the subject has come up before.

For any further discussion, please post in the above thread.  This one is now closed.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·