Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
2014 MKZ Navigation/Radio Removal
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:07 PM
Give me your email address. I have a print out of what it takes to remove the screen
I too have a 2014 Lincoln MKZ and would like to remove the radio unit. I have gotten the trim pieces off but am not sure of the next step. Could you kindly supply me with a print out, too? Thanks Kbene@utahweb.com
Posted 06 March 2018 - 06:02 AM
here is the removal video i found.. scroll to the bottom..
2014 MKZ Grey/Black leather, 20k miles--Have not owned an American car in 20yrs..
1999 Lexus GS400, 92k miles
2015 Genesis 5.0
2012 KIA Optima 2.0T
1997 Lexus ES300
1987 mustang 5.0 LX
1995 mustang GT 5.0