I have noticed certain mkz's on the road utilize the Amber leds (bumper mounted) for drl purposes where my 2014 has white drls, and the Amber portion is used for signaling.
What mkz's changed to Amber? Is this something that can be changed via forscan does anyone know? (I prefer the look of Amber, as it would match the corner lights in the headlights)
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic