Does anyone know of a good place to tap into accessory power to hard wire a radar detector? I tapped a terminal in the fuse box but the power stays on even after a shut the car off so I don't want to drain the battery.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Hardwire for Radar Detector
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:42 AM
Wasn't there someone here that tapped the power in the mirror for a radar detector?
I found it - look here in posts 4 & 5 to the thread
Edited by R2D2, 08 April 2017 - 05:45 AM.
I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!