I just bought a used 2015 MKZ and am so thrilled about it! Mine is magnetic metallic ext with black int. And 19" painted aluminum wheels. Just under 20k miles. It is equipped with the reserve and technology package. Options include massage seats (wow!), Pan. Moonroof (real stunner!), and THX.
Wondering if any of you seasoned owners can give me some tips and tricks that aren't really found in any manual or Lincoln website?
Some questions I did have though, please excuse me if this is in the wrong section:
1. Any way to have artist/song/cover art show when streaming Pandora via BT with my cell?
2. I've read some ppl have the 3.8 sync but I don't have an update for mine and am still stick on 3.7. Any options?
3. Is it easy to install an aftermarket puddle Lincoln light?
4. Are there apps I can install? In the settings I see an "install/update" button but I only have an option for a navigation update that won't actually update (what is this for?)
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Any tips and tricks?
No replies to this topic