Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2017 Track Days
10 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:57 PM
Nice find. Those will improve track performance on any car. I hear the MKZ is the best handling Lincoln ever made. Thats not really saying much though. I've tweaked my handling some and wear a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport 2 UHPS tires. I was surprised by how well such a heavy car can handle. I have never really thought about taking it on a road track, though I have found myself wishing the old local 75-80 Dragway hadn't closed down so I could go to "Run What You Brung" Night again. Keep me posted.