I'm at the point I'm tearing my hair out just trying to find info before I break something. The previous owner blew out the driver side THX subwoofer in the rear deck. I can take the grill off (they don't fit quite right so that's easy) and take the 4 bolts out but the speaker is still stuck as if it's fully bolted down. What in the world is the trick to taking it out? It's unplugged from the trunk and the only thing that looks possible is the plastic the screws screw into looks like you're supposed to pinch it and push it up through but it doesn't seem to work.. 2007 MKZ with THX-II.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Removing THX-II Rear Deck Subwoofer?
5 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.