Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:04 PM
Have you looked at the Auto Zone site? You have to join to see the repair section, but it is free. Have you gotten under there to take a look??? It's usually pretty straight forward. My advise is to spray the exhaust bolts very liberally with a good penetrating oil like PB Blaster for a day or two before you do the job. Keeps you from breaking the bolts!
Edited by CAPofMD, 13 January 2017 - 04:09 PM.
2015 MKZ Hybrid
2005 F250 4 door LB