Edited by Tlove1, 02 January 2017 - 06:28 PM.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
4 replies to this topic
Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:27 PM
I have a 06 Lincoln Zephyr it has 192k on it I bought it for 700$. It was was m is firing when I first bought it. I found out that cylinder 4 and 5 wire that connects to coil pack was bad. The wires were fried. So I replaced the two wires and also sent my PCM out to be fixed cause it was fried. Along with that I also replaced the EGR valve (it was leaking) all the spark plugs and also all the coil packs and also the air filter. Car runs better but it still is mis firing and also I am getting a check engine light of a p0430. I believe that's something to do with the cats.. My question is should i dish out the money to replace bank 2 cats? I don't want to pay the 400$ for a new cat. And it not fix the misfire. Any help thanks
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.