Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
2017 MKZ 3.0T AWD 400HP Borla PRO XS Installed
Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:15 PM
- Robert Iggy Cerami, zephyrloco and tmf2004 like this
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:51 PM
Thanks. Yes. I just swapped out the large muffler in the rear that has the two dual coming in and out. I had 2 Borla Pro XS installed. Part number 40358. These are the 14" overall 19" mufflers. Don't get anything larger they wont fit at the rear sway bar. Ill upload a photo of what it looks like underneath now
Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:56 AM
GREAT post! Thanks for the info. I have always updated my exhaust on many of my previous cars except the last one (Grand marquis) as the main reason I settled in with a large boat was I was tired of always "modifying/hot-rodding" my cars (a person problem, I know). I swore I'd leave it stock except for tint and stereo...and I did....but after 18 months, this hot-rodder got BORED....so, enter my '15 MKZ 3.7 AWD.
I love the car, but know deep down, I will add exhaust....just still new to the car and unfamiliar with what options are out there, and who I'd trust to do it. I am so glad I saw this thread. Thank you.
2015 MKZ Tuxedo 3.7 AWD