How do you replace the cabin air filter? Owners manual says it is behind the glove box. Do you have to remove the glove box and if so how does it come out?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
cabin air filter
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:57 PM
This has been discussed in these forums previously in this thread.
Please use the Search function before posting a question so that we can avoid unnecessary, multiple threads for the same topic. There's a good chance your question has come up before.
This thread is now closed as it duplicates an existing one.