Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Engine code p0354
Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:56 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:15 AM
Right. P0354 corresponds to #4 cylinder. Common Ford problem. If the wire was melted, most likely the PCM is bad. Did you replace the coil. Try swapping coils with another cylinder and see if the code changes.
Before replacing the PCM, see this video for diagnosis.
If the CEL is flashing (misfire), don't drive the car as this will eventually destroy the catalytic converters and that gets expensive.
Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:33 AM
Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:27 PM
Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:03 PM
Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:43 PM