Any update on the springs? You still running them?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2014 MkZ Performance Mods
23 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:30 PM
Installed H&R on all four corners and tested. Now in process of installing Eibachs. Currently running H&R on the front and Eibach on the rear. Will update when the process is complete. I was obviously initially turned off by the look at first, but it has grown on me and I'm glad I decided to continue the install. Now it's a matter of which kit performs better. Performance is what drove me to lower the stance to begin with.
Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:32 PM
Found a new mod. Steeda Strut tower brace for Ford Fusion. Problem is...the hood strut interferes. Get the Steeda Hood Strut kit for the same Ford Fusion and simply re-locate the factory hood strut to the new mount provided in the kit. IMG_20171219_181850.jpg 119.58KB 0 downloads IMG_20171219_181943.jpg 148.73KB 0 downloads