I recently purchased a 2014 MKZ hybrid. My previous vehicle was a 2012 Ford Fusion hybrid. On that vehicle the console 12V power point was always "live" but on my MKZ it appears that neither of the power points are "live" all the time - only when the ignition is "On" or in "Acc" mode. Am I missing something - - is there a way to make either of the 12V power points stay "live" all the time?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
12V Power Point "live"
1 reply to this topic