Custom Search

Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Lincoln MKZ Forum by signing up for a free account today and enjoy these benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos
  • Receive special offers and discounts
  • Invitations to events. . .and more!
Click here to create an account now
Guest Message by DevFuse

Check out the Lincoln Continental Forum Here.

- - - - -

Aux Input - 2016 MKZ

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sfmansp

• Lincoln MKZ Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationRochester NY
  • My MKZ's Year:2016
  • My MKZ: mymkz
  • Current Vehicle:MKZ Hybrid

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:32 PM

I turned in my 2013 MKZ Hybrid for a 2016 model and was pleasantly surprised at a number of improvements that were made including interior materials, nav, heated rear seats, fewer quirks, etc.   One thing I have not yet found is the Aux input to plug in older devices or even newer ones that will not send all output through blue tooth.  I went to the Lincoln site, plugged in my make, model and year and found the following reference to it - specifically the "older media player that has only a headphone jack".  It used to be in the center console on my 2013.   Does anyone know where it is now and if it does not exist, not only is the web site incorrect but it is lacking a standard feature on just about all cars including entry level.  Thank you.

Plug in to play music

Plug your favorite gadgets into the media hub.  You can then listen to music by plugging in your USB flash drives, USB media players, and SD cards. You can also plug-in an older media player that has only a headphone jack for output. 

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·