Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
0-60 of 2017 AWD 3.0T?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 September 2016 - 08:13 AM
The difference between the FWD and AWD should be pretty significant just based on traction off the line. I would imagine the FWD would have trouble getting the power to the pavement from a dead stop. I do some drag racing and powerful FWD cars are generally terrible for the first 60 feet.