Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
06 Zephyr issues
Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:34 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:51 AM
Based on the symptoms, it sounds like all of the issues are actually one issue, i.e., a problem with the instrument cluster. A service manual or subscription to an online service, like AllData, would be necessary to help troubleshoot the problem. If you don't want to attempt this yourself, check around your area for a shop that repairs ICs or an automotive electrical repair shop if you don't want to take it to a Lincoln dealer.