I recently purchased a 2007 lincoln MKZ, it has 95,xxx miles. Shortly after i purchased it i replaced the brake pads all the way around. about 2 weeks later (less than 1000 miles) i heard this horrible grinding noise coming from my passenger rear side. i went to check it out and the rim was very hot, I drove it home and took the tire off to find that the inner brake pad was completely worn, and had scored my rotor. I promptly replaced the rotor, Pads, and Caliper. The next day on my way to work it still feels like its holding on that passenger rear side. I checked once i got to work (25 miles) and again the rim was hot to the touch. once i got it home i replaced the brake hose, next day same thing happened. I have no idea what it could possibly be at this point, and would very much appreciate some advice.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
07 passenger rear caliper stuck
1 reply to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.