Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2 replies to this topic
Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:00 PM
I have a 2015 Lincoln MKZ 3.7 v6. It has 26k miles on it. It has recently started making a 'gurgling' noise when the a/c or heat is on. It sounds like water in the pipes behind the dash. The techs at ford/Lincoln told me it was normal. It seems to be getting louder though. I don't think it's normal. Any opinions?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.