Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Heater core leak
Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:57 PM
Yesterday I see dense smoke coming out from passenger side vents which is a clear sign of heater core leak.
Heater core is for $100 bucks on dealer but labor cost is insane. Can someone provide instructions to remove dash and replace heater core?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:54 PM
Sign up for AlldataDIY. It's only about $25 for the 1st year. It's worth it. I had it for my 2010/12 MKZs but gave it up when I got the 2014. Or you could get a service manual DVD. The cost certainly pales in comparison to what you'll pay a pro to have this job done.