Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:06 PM
If your tire size is the 17 inch. , Tire rack has the Perilli allweather P7 plus tire ( 17 inch. ) for $540.00 after a 60.00 rebate offer on four . I just put these on my 2013 MKZh , at 400 miles now they feel very secure , I drove in a pouring rain and felt very confident with them , they are also rated very good in snow. Check the tire rating on tire rack web site. I feel they are even better then the Michs that came with the car. Jim
Edited by jimflutes, 17 June 2015 - 05:18 PM.
Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:17 PM
Hi , Tire rack has your size tire ( 17 in. ) , in the Perilli P7 Plus a/s. for 540.00 after rebate. I have these on my 2013 MKZh and really like them , I feel they are better then the Michs that came with the car. They are rated # 1 all season for wet and snow on tire rack ratings. Just drove in a driving rainstorm and felt very safe with these tires , I have not had them in snow but the reviews are all very positive about snow. Jim