Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Auto Start option
2 replies to this topic
Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:04 PM
Earlier when I would prestart my car and warm it up, the heated seat would be on also the blower would be higher and also the steering wheel would be on (heat). Now in the cold of winter these items aren't on when I prestart. Is there a setting I screwed with? It is a 2016 MKZ hybrid.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.