Is there a way to set it so the doors lock when I walk away from the vehicle without having to get the key fob out?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Lock doors when I walk away
1 reply to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:25 PM
Nope. You have to (a) Press the lock button on the inside of the car as you exit, (b) Touch the top of the door handle towards the back where the little indents are, or © Use the fob to lock the doors. The only option for auto locking is to auto lock when the car reaches a certain speed. I can't remember what the speed is right now.