Going in the morning to buy the new 2016 mkC for the wife, were getting the base premier model that comes with those fugly 18's. So i'm debating on either buying her new wheels, or putting my 2016 mkZ 19's w/painted pockets on her car. I would want a slightly taller tire then the 245/40/19's that came on my wheels. So i'm sorta testing the waters on selling the oem Michelins. These tire run $1,400 mind you new for a set. They have 3k miles on them, also have $400 discount tire full warranty (transferable to buyer). I'd sell them for $1200 if any one is interested. Save some money if your in need of new tires. Let me know ASAP, will be making a decision here in a few days!!! LOCATED in tx, but will ship as needed per buyer pays half of shipping cost.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Possibly selling factory 19" Michelin summer tires!
No replies to this topic