Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Cup Holder Insert Missing!
Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:56 PM
I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction to get this part. Here's the info off an insert from another 2012 MKZ: FoMoCo NA24
FJGRA FJGSA CUPHOLDER
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:09 AM
I also once damaged a cup holder piece, and was extremely irritated with the sound it caused when I drove. Luckily, I just found an aftermarket cupholder separately (https://www.carid.com/cup-holders/). As with Ford they also told me that I've got to order the whole console assembly as there was no part# for the cup holder unit only.
Edited by GoodGuy77, 29 December 2016 - 02:24 AM.