Since the weather here in WNY has gotten cooler I noticed that when I start my 2007 MKZ I get instant warm air. This is before the radiator fluid has had a chance to increase by 1 or 2 degrees. Anyone able to enlighten me on this strange, but really cool, part of climate control???
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
3 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.