My 2011 MKZ Hybrid just died in traffic, and was towed to dealer. They say it was a damaged power cable and say it will cost $500+ to replace. The car has 48,000 miles. Has anyone had any luck getting warranty relief for something like this? The dealer says this is not part of any powertrain warranty?????
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Hybrid Power Cable Failurebreakdown extended warranty
No replies to this topic