Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Tracking the build date and rail shipment on new MKZLincoln will track your VIN
Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:02 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:49 PM
They have the rail car number. You can look up the rail company and track where it's at. I had fun doing that with three of my cars....Ford and Lincoln.
I actually worked at Ford in vehicle operations, so I am familiar with the process..and it was a great job. UPS logistics now handles vehicle distribution for Ford. After the railcar arrives in Michigan, the vehicles are offloaded and eventually transported via haulaway carriers to the dealers. I will see how well the Lincoln Concierge rep does with locating my delivery. She said she would call me Thursday.